Setting up reading intentions help you organise your course reading.
- About This Item.
- Shop by category.
- Rogersons Book of Numbers: The Culture of Numbers---from 1,001 Nights to the Seven Wonders of the World!
- A Queer History of the Ballet - CRC Press Book.
- Model Rebels: The Rise and Fall of Chinas Richest Village.
- Multi-GHz Frequency Synthesis & Division!
It makes it easy to scan through your lists and keep track of progress. Here's an example of what they look like:. Your reading intentions are also stored in your profile for future reference. To set a reading intention, click through to any list item, and look for the panel on the left hand side:. Contact us. Condition: Used: Good. More information about this seller Contact this seller 6. Ex-library, so some stamps and wear, but in good overall condition. Seller Inventory Z1-T More information about this seller Contact this seller 7.
- The Concept of Anxiety: A Simple Psychologically Orienting Deliberation on the Dogmatic Issue of Hereditary Sin (Kierkegaards Writings, Volume 8).
- by Stoneley, Peter.
- Lak Chang: A Reconstruction Of Tai Identity In Daikong (Modern Approaches).
- A queer history of the ballet | Nottingham Trent University!
- A queer history of the ballet / Peter Stoneley | National Library of Australia.
- A Queer History of the Ballet - AbeBooks - Peter Stoneley: ;
About this Item: Routledge , New edition. More information about this seller Contact this seller 8.test6.expandit.io/your-first-year-in-ministry.php
A Queer History of the Ballet by Peter Stoneley | | Booktopia
Condition: New. Language: English. Brand new Book. Designed for students, scholars and general readers with an interest in dance and queer history, A Queer History of the Ballet focuses on how, as makers and as audiences, queer men and women have helped to develop many of the texts, images, and legends of ballet.
- Account Options?
- Chancellorsville 1863: Jacksons Lightning Strike.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- This Incredible Ballet Company Is Creating A Space For Queer And Trans Dancers | HuffPost.
- You are here.
Presenting a series of historical case studies, the book explores the ways in which, from the nineteenth century into the twentieth, ballet has been a means of conjuring homosexuality - of enabling some degree of expression and visibility for people who were otherwise declared illegal and obscene. Studies include:the perverse sororities of the Romantic balletthe fairy in folklore, literature, and balletTchaikovsky and the making of Swan LakeDiaghilev's Ballets Russes and the emergence of queer modernitythe formation of ballet in Americathe queer uses of the prima ballerinaGenet's writings for and about ballet.
Also including a consideration of how ballet's queer tradition has been memorialized by such contemporary dance-makers as Neumeier, Bausch, Bourne, and Preljocaj, this is an essential book in the study of ballet and queer history. Seller Inventory AAV More information about this seller Contact this seller 9. More information about this seller Contact this seller Published by Taylor Fransis. About this Item: Taylor Fransis. Brand New. New Book.
My Shopping Bag
Shipped from UK. Established seller since Seller Inventory LQ Seller Inventory BTE Brand new book, sourced directly from publisher. Dispatch time is working days from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you securely. Delivered from our UK warehouse in 4 to 14 business days.
A Queer History of the Ballet by Peter Stoneley (Paperback, 2006)
Library availability. Buy from Blackwell's. Have you read this? Please log in to set a read status Setting a reading intention helps you organise your reading. Read the guide. Your reading intentions are private to you and will not be shown to other users.
Related A Queer History of the Ballet
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved